Auto Loan Account Setup Guide
May 18, 2023
Buckle Up for Better Banking
You’re just a few steps from worry-free auto loan payments—and even more benefits that come with being an everyday Rally Credit Union account holder.
Thanks for choosing Rally for your auto loan. Here’s a quick online banking account setup guide to help you get on your way, fast.
- Click here to Enroll in Online Banking
Note: You’ll need your member number from your enrollment email and your SSN for this step.
- Click Continue then follow the prompts.
That’s it! You’re ready to roll.
Rally Member Benefits
Did you know: Rally members get 50X better interest earnings than the national average?
It’s true. At Rally Credit Union, we take pride in bringing reliable financial services to over 200,000 members across South Texas. Now that you’re a member, make your account go further.
- Checking that lets you spend and save. Liberty Checking is a high-interest checking account that offers 3.01% APY* on your balance. We promise: you won’t find that kind of value with any of the big guys. Sign up today.
- Savings that earn. From Basic Savings to Certificates of Deposit (CDs), we make it easy to earn interest while you set aside that hard-earned cash. Start saving now.
- The personal treatment. We treat our members like neighbors (because they often are!) If you have any questions or want to speak with one of our financial experts, contact us at any time.
*APY = Annual Percentage Yield. Must meet monthly qualifications to receive high-interest rate. The rate applies to balances of $0.01-$25,000 when qualifications are met. Amounts over the $25,000 will be calculated using a lower Annual Percentage Yield. Rate is subject to change. Minimum deposit of $20.00 to open the account. Fees, such as Insufficient Funds or Account Inactivity, could reduce monthly earnings. Click here for a list of fees.